How does the ServerLink Files work?
Those files are special Data files that contain the info needed to directly add a server as connection in your MineBuddy app they are harmless plain INI documents with certain structure. (can be viewed using text editor)
Importing is easy and can be done in 2 ways.
- 1.The easy way simply doubleclick the MBSD file and the app should open and import.
- 2.If step 1 fails or u wanna do it manually go to the server manager and click import. then select the MBSD file
- 1.Go to the server manager.
- 2.Select the server you wanna export
- 3.click export server
- 4.Select a location to save
- 5.And voila its done!