Simple way to translate the items and armor in the lang file
To have it translated to your language you need to know the following things first!
- Once you translate any bugs that come from changes you make shall not be fixed.
- the Core language stays English. the current state only translates the items / armor and upgrades.
- translating can give broken items which means anything made before you translated will not work anymore.
- You can reload the translations ingame to see if you made mistakes at coding however to make them effective restart the server. Its best to translate while offline!
- 1 change breaks all items not having that change so keep clear once your live!
- Do not use double or single Quotes in the messages so: Don't must be replaced by do not for example
- 1.Stop the server - optional but recommended
- 2.go to the plugins folder
- 3.enter the MCG StarCraft Folder
- 4.Open the lang.yml with your pref editor.
- 5.change only the text between the quotation marks ( "text" )
- 6.Save the file but keep editor open.
- 7.(if the server is on turn it off)
- 8.(if the server was on save the file again to be certain)
- 9.Start the server and the new language will be loaded.
The recipes in the system require manual remake when translating. to do this place down a chest. and put in the first slot the end result thats translated. after that add all the translated ingredients in the right amounts and slots. When done do /spaceadmin createrecipe [itemname] to create a recipefile After that move the customrecipefile and rename/replace the already existing recipe that needs translating. and ur done!